2017 Financial Information
2017 Tuition and Fees
- $75 application fee
- $125 per credit hour
- $400 textbook and materials fee per session
- $600 room and board fee per session (approximate)
- $140 development fee per session
- $125 per credit hour for DMin project (6 credit hours)
- $150 per credit hour for PhD dissertation (12 credit hours)
The cost of the entire program is estimated at $20-25,000. This is a rough estimate only, and is intended to help you plan for the costs of the doctoral program. It is not an exact figure. Please note that although we strive to make the PAThS program as affordable as possible, tuition and fees are subject to change at any time.
Returning students entering PAThS from Africa Assemblies of God Alliance (AAGA) member churches may apply to the Provost's office for a tuition discount of $25/credit hour. This discount does not apply to project or dissertation credits. Applications are not automatic, but will be evaluated based on both need and merit.